In what Fox News calls an “unprecedented” move in the House of Representatives, Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina has filed a resolution to remove John Boehner as House Speaker. Will he be successful? I doubt it, but I really don’t know. I don’t have a clue, but I love the fact that Meadows did this!
Mr. Meadows, I don’t know anything about you, sir, but I have just gained a tremendous amount of respect for you. Let’s admit it, we all know Boehner is worthless as Speaker, just as McConnell is worthless as Senate Majority Leader. They all bow down to Obama and give him everything he wants while they lie to the American people who put them in office. I am thrilled to see someone other than Ted Cruz, Mike Lee and a small handful of others stand up and say and do what is necessary. I would hope that more will follow. We need more people willing to stand up and go against democrats and the republican establisment! Thank you, again, Mr. Meadows!
Want to read the resolution? It is below.
It is heartbreaking to hear more and more stories like the one out of Chattanooga, TN, yesterday. It is disheartening and frustrating to think that it can all be prevented – or, at least, held to a minimum – if we had responsible leadership and laws. Instead, the excuse we have for leadership is on the wrong side of every single issue known to man. However, since we don’t have the luxury of time to deal with every issue known to man, let’s focus on what we’re dealing with that brings us such things as, yet, another muslim terrorist attack on American soil.
First, we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, these muslims . . . yes, they are muslims . . . maybe “radicalized,” but they are muslims . . . want the infidel dead. They consider us infidels therefore, they want us dead. They have waged war against us in the name of their evil “god.” What has me angry, however, is the Obama administration’s complete lack of honesty when referring to people committing terrorist attacks. I don’t know if Obama has EVER mentioned the words “Islamic terrorism” or “radical Islam” or anything at all that puts Islam in a bad light. An enemy is NEVER defeated without first defining it and acknowledging it.
I’m not a huge fan of Charles Krauthammer, but sometimes, I find that we’re on the same page. He recently made points that I completely agree with. He mentions a pattern he sees every time Obama makes his useless remarks about another terrorist attack. The attacks are always by muslims, but Obama goes out of his way to, as Krauthammer suggests, “disconnect the dots.” He never admits it is muslim terrorists, radical Islamists, or anything else. To Obama, it is always an “isolated incident” with a “lone gunman.” Krauthammer goes on to say, “I think it’s sort of the whole six and a half years of Obama always wanting to err on the side of downplaying the threat. The threat is radical Islam, which he won’t say.” For crying out loud, remember the Ft. Hood shooting that was labeled an incident of “workplace violence”? You think? Yeah . . . it was terrorism in the workplace of those servicemen by a radical muslim terrorist. Nothing more or less than that!
I won’t take the time to give examples to recall, but you can reference this article from The Atlantic, if you’d like, for a few examples. Another aspect that drives me insane is the other anti-American folks Obama has around him that do verbal acrobatics to defend his trash. In this Townhall article, see how the DHS Secretary explains why Obama won’t say “Radical Islam” in describing ISIS. Apparently, they don’t think ISIS represents Islam and don’t want to connect them. Also, here, his biggest advisor, Valerie Jarrett, tries to justify Obama’s lack of definition by stating that other groups of terrorists “weren’t of any particular faith. And so before we start throwing around labels, let’s look more broadly at terrorism.”
Obama, in his book Audacity of Hope, has been attributed to saying, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Granted, I know that this particular sentence has been used as a direct quote and it is not. It is a paraphrase from a longer passage. Obama did not say all of those exact words, but he did say most of them. The paraphrased part is “I will stand with the Muslims.” The rest of it he did say. The paraphrased part pretty well sums up the rest of his actual statement, as well. Besides, who cares what he actually said?! Look at the man’s actions and attitudes over the past 6 years. It’s clear that he means it as the paraphrase reads.
CBS News has an article from Feb. 19, 2015 where Obama is quoted as saying, “The notion that the West is at war with Islam is an ugly lie.” No. No, that’s not true at all (though I could easily prove that virtually every word out of Obama’s mouth is an “ugly lie”). Actually, let me retract my last sentence and admit there really is some truth to his statement. We are not at war with Islam because we have the most spineless, unprincipled, anti-American leadership that there ever has been. On the other side of it, Islam is at war with us. We simply are not taking care of business as it should be. We should be at war with those at war with us and we should have that war won, with the threat neutralized ASAP . . . but not with this muslim sympathizer who is doing his darndest to “fundamentally transform the United States of America.”
To take a small tangent, I’ll admit that I am shocked that I have not heard more bleeding heart liberals whine about more gun control, even though yesterday’s murders were done in a “gun free zone.” They usually do by now and, I mean, that little zone worked out real well, didn’t it? However, if history proves to be true, the outcry will probably come, and it simply is not a gun issue. It is not an issue that deals with any political agenda. It is not any issue that this administration would try to make us believe. The issues I see are:
- It is a muslim issue. From what I can tell, muslim ideaology, sharia law and the like are antithetical to American life, ideals, and laws. Most of the terrorists we encounter are muslim. Period. I’d like to think there are exceptions, but it seems that most terrorists are muslim – not all muslims are terrorists, but it seems all the terrorists are muslims. They want us dead; therefore, muslim issue. While I’m sure there are plenty of peaceful muslims, it doesn’t change the fact that most of the terrorist attacks happening are by muslims. Also, what religion is it of the group of people in Iran that chant “Death to America”? Oh yeah . . . muslim.
- It is a border issue. Our borders are not secure at all. They are wide open for any and all terrorists to come over at any time. So, many people that may seek to do us harm may be here among us already . . . in fact, we know that they are. We are less and less secure every day and will be until we secure our border.
- It is a leadership issue. No longer does this country have any leadership that upholds our Constitution, enforces our laws, or takes it’s job seriously. We have no leadership looking out for the good of the country, or that respects our ways and our laws.
- It is an issue of having completely foolish, harmful laws (put in place by democrats, mind you), such as gun free zones, disarming our military on their own bases and training centers, etc.
- It is an issue of dumbing down ourselves and our kids. Public education is a joke. People do not teach patriotism, history, respect, or anything worthwhile anymore. Instead, the emphases are on what’s going on between someone’s legs, the gay agenda, and everything surrounding Hollywood and social media.
- It s an issue of leaving God and our founding principles behind. If we would raise up people that believe in what we once did, as a nation, and grow a spine, we can recuperate. It will be very hard, but I believe possible.
To end, I don’t know that I can say it any better than Allen West in an article he posted on July 17, 2015, so here are his words to close:
I close by saying simply, I do not care where Barack Obama was born. I do not know if he is a Muslim or not, nor do I care. What I am sick of is an Islamist sympathizer sitting in the White House who cares more about gay athletes coming out of the closet than our men and women being killed by these barbarians. This is another terrorist attack against our military in America on Obama’s watch, and he evidences not a care.
(tap, tap, tap . . . ) Hello? Is this thing on??
It has been a LONG time since Unapologetically Right has been active. Many changes have taken place over the last couple of years. I still have a voice, opinions and convictions that MUST be shared! Truth is still under attack. Our very way of life is under attack. I cannot deny it or ignore it any longer and am reviving this thing. New thoughts will be coming in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy this audio blast from the past (I know, the news clips are outdated, but . . . well, it’s a blast from the past!)
Happy Independence Day, everybody!!